Available now! The most complete and river-ready resource for your river adventures. This map covers the river from its headwaters 280 miles south to the Massachusetts border, and includes all access points, campsites, portage trails, and information on the area natural and cultural history.
Developed by the NorthWoods Stewardship Center, the Vermont River Conservancy, and the Vermont Department of Forest Parks and Recreation in partnership with the award winning Wilderness Map Company, this beautiful and function map is fit for both your kayak cockpit AND your coffee table.
Unique design details include:
• Waterproof, ten panel, two sided map covering 280 river miles
• All river based recreational facilities (Access points, primitive campsites, campgrounds, portage trails, points of interest)
• Businesses of interest to visitors (outfitters, lodging establishments, convenience stores)
• Other recreational opportunities (side hikes, bike routes and paths, museums and cultural attractions)
• Natural and cultural history insights
• River mileages for access points and campsites
• Recommended river trips and their durations
A portion of the proceeds from each map sold will be allocated to the Paddlers' Trail Stewardship Fund.
1st Edition (Published 2014)