There are a lot of ways to get involved with the Paddlers' Trail. Take a recent river trip? Consider submitting a trip report. Care deeply about the river? Trail partners need volunteer site stewards to help monitor campsites and access points. Looking for a more short term volunteer opportunity? Browse the listing of upcoming volunteer work events.
Trail News and Events
Stay informed on trail updates and events!
- Fiddlehead Island Clean-up and Campsite Construction Work Party
- Canoe rentals and shuttle services now available along the Upper Connecticut River
- Essex County Natural Resources Conservation District Canoe and Kayak Paddle on the Connecticut River, June 30th
- Connecticut River Named Country's First 'National Blueway'
- Vermont River Conservancy auction