The COVID-19 pandemic has implications for those seeking to explore the CT Paddlers' Trail. Now is not the time to take unnecessary risks while engaging in outdoor activities. All paddlers should be 100% prepared for self-rescue and be conservative in their actions. If you do plan a trip, be self-sufficient with food, water, and shuttling. While we anticipate many of the primitive campsites will be open for use this summer, please check the campsite status page before embarking on your trip.
-Those coming to Vermont for non-essential reasons (including recreation) are asked to quarantine for two weeks.
- Wilgus State Park will remain closed through at least June 25th
- NH State Park campgrounds are closed to nonresidents through the end of May
- Holyoke Gas & Electric has suspended portage service around the Holyoke Dam in MA due to virus concerns.
- FirstLight's Munn's Ferry Boat Camping Recreation Area and Barton Cove Campgrounds are closed. For updates, visit https://www.firstlightpower.com/recreation/
- CT State Park campsites are closed through at least June 11th