New! This six panel map covers the Connecticut River from the Massachusetts border south to Long Island Sound - a distance of a 130 miles. Developed by Appalachian Mountain Club and the Connecticut River Conservancy, with support from from the Wilderness Map Company, this beautiful and function map is waterproof and adventure ready.
• All river based recreational facilities (Access points, primitive campsites, campgrounds, portage trails, points of interest)
• Businesses of interest to visitors (outfitters, lodging establishments, convenience stores)
• Other recreational opportunities (side hikes, bike routes and paths, museums and cultural attractions)
• Natural and cultural history insights
• River mileages for access points and campsites
• Recommended river trips and their durations
• Information on side trips on tributaries and scenic coves
A portion of the proceeds from each map sold will be allocated to the Paddlers' Trail Stewardship Fund.
Order online today! Or save 10% by purchasing both the northern and southern maps as a bundle.