The Paddlers' Trail is a series of primitive campsites and access points from the river’s headwaters south to Long Island Sound. It is managed by a group of partner organizations who collaborate with trail development and stewardship. This website is designed to serve as a gateway for those seeking to explore the river. Have a great journey!
Trail News and Events
Stay informed on trail updates and events!
- Southern Trail Chapter Formed
- Connecticut River Paddlers' Trail Map and Guide available now!
- August 17th Paddle For The River
- Fiddlehead Island Clean-up and Campsite Construction Work Party
- Essex County Natural Resources Conservation District Canoe and Kayak Paddle on the Connecticut River, June 30th
Connecticut River Watershed