This two map set covers the Connecticut River from its headwaters south to Long Island Sound.
These two beautiful and functional maps waterproof and adventure ready. Save 10% by purchasing both at the same time!
Designed for paddlers, the maps include:
• Two waterproof, two sided maps covering 410 river miles!
• All river based recreational facilities (Access points, primitive campsites, campgrounds, portage trails, points of interest)
• Businesses of interest to visitors (outfitters, lodging establishments, convenience stores)
• Other recreational opportunities (side hikes, bike routes and paths, museums and cultural attractions)
• Natural and cultural history insights
• River mileages for access points and campsites
• Recommended river trips and their durations
Here are two glimpses at the map panels:
• VT/NH Map
• MA/CT Map
A portion of the proceeds is allocated to the Paddlers' Trail Stewardship Fund.
Order online today!